Information for applicants
The 1st Annual Salon Empreinte d’Art is now accepting applications from artists and galleries. Taking place June 2nd to June 4th at Parc-Marie Victorin - located in the Centre-du-Quebec (385, boul. Marie-Victorin, Kingsey Falls, J0A 1B0)
The event will include a VIP night on June 2 followed by 2 days of general admission (hours to be announced soon) Two booth sizes are available:
10’ x 10’ = $600
10’ x 20’ = $1000
All booths include the following:
• Lights (10x10 booths include 6 lights, 10 x 20 booths include 12 lights)
• Additional Lights are available for a fee of $25 per light (please indicate on your contract)
• No outside lights permitted due to venue restrictions.
There is a non-refundable application fee of $20 (taxes included) per artist/gallery - please send e- transfers to email@example.com using the password: empreinte
Applications must be submitted by April 7 by 12pm (Noon) - applications are being accepted through Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be informed via e-mail at the end of April if they have been selected or not.
Artist applications must include:
• Artist Bio (written in third person)
• Artist statement
• 5-10 photos of your work - 50% of work must be produced within the last year.
Gallery applications must include:
• Description of your gallery,
• your artistic approach,
• Names and Short bios on each artist you intend to exhibit
• Please send 3-5 photos of each artist’s work.
• For a 10’ x 10’ booth, you may select up to 6. For 10’ x 20’ booths, you may select up to 12. Please send 3-5 photos of each artist’s work.
You are responsible for hanging your work prior to the start time of the event. Exact times will be provided to you if you are accepted.
The booths must not be overcrowded. All artwork must be properly displayed on the walls or pedestals. All artwork must be contained in the booth.
One table and one chair will be provided to each booth (the possibility of more furniture will be discussed in the official contract).
Artists may apply as a solo exhibitor or as part of a gallery. Applicants applying to both will not be accepted. We highly recommend that artists and galleries communicate in order to not have duplications. Any duplications could result in an application being rejected.
No commissions on sales are taken by the event.